TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest internet publishers in the world. Every day, we create and publish hundreds of entertaining and informative videos, articles and animations for our 1+ billion subscribers all around the world. We publish content on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, and we also have our own websites and mobile apps.
We are constantly growing, so we're delighted to invite talented people to join our team. Today we are looking for responsible and creative PreProduction Specialist.
Who we are looking for:
• A hardcore crafter for whom sewing, gluing, and crafting are the meaning of life;
• Someone with a good background in making crafts – scrap-booking, quilting, felting and so on. The more skilled our pre-production specialist is, the better! If you cross-stitch one picture a year, this vacancy isn’t for you;
• You have a complete education (if it's in design, architecture, or decorative and applied creative work, that will be an advantage)
• You're ready to send us photos of your work (a portfolio);
• Computer literacy – the ability to make sense of any system;
• The ability to quickly find information on the internet;
• A willingness and desire to learn new things, and to learn how to deal with things that you haven’t encountered before;
• Communicability (when there’s no barrier to communication, including when receiving information from strangers);
• Someone who's energetic and takes a responsible approach to fulfilling absolutely any tasks set for them as part of their job;
• Knowledge of English (upper intermediate); knowledge of Russian is optional.
• Assist the film crews in creating crafts in any way possible;
• Observe all rules and internal procedures of the company, the video department, and the pre-production sub-department;
• Work on requests from the film crews;
• Complete tasks in requests exclusively in accordance with the points listed in the tasks table, and if necessary confirm and clarify the task information with a colleague from the pre-production sub-department;
• Complete work on tasks no later than the date indicated in the request.
What we provide:
• A competitive salary, depending on experience & qualifications;
• Private medical insurance;
• Free lunches at the office;
• Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere (5/2, 9-18)
Here are the projects you could find yourself a part of:
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to name your message "PreProduction Specialist".
Please be prepared to complete a test task. The same task is given to all candidates and is aimed exclusively at verifying your skills.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our Recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates, all the data you provide to us is maintained protected and confidential.